Public Relations Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
BCW Singapore is looking for suitable talents to fill the roles of Senior Account Executive or Account Manager who can work across its practices including a mix of technology, corporate and consumer accounts. They are strategic advisers to clients and internal teams, helping shape the direction of accounts and ensuring the team deliver high quality results.
- As Senior Account Executive, you are the go-to person for the client by staying current on your client’s businesses and industries and be seen as someone who can get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Play an active role in supporting the senior team members in quality implementation for an account or a group of accounts within time and budget constraints
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills to support the senior team to develop quality materials such as press releases, messages etc.
- Maintain relationships with prominent media members inside and outside your clients’ industries and stay current on any news that can be used for the benefit of clients
- Stay updated on social media trends and build relationships with key influencers and community contacts to optimize channels
- Be responsible to create professional, actionable client-facing communications, status reports, campaign summary reports and general account activity reports.
- Participate in new business development, example brainstorming and research
- Help the senior team members in providing on the job training (eg, research, news monitoring etc.) to junior team members and delegate tasks with intended timelines and clear expectations of outcomes
- Be a brand ambassador and help recruit top talent by knowing our capabilities and network
- For Account Manager, you have to manage client relationships and be the client’s key contact, counselor and strategic thinker. Under the guidance of senior management, take ownership of portions of new business proposals. You will coach and mentor junior team members to help them grow within the organization.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in PR for Senior Account Executive, preferably in an agency environment. Those with more years of experience will be considered for Account Manager or even Account Director role.
- A good understanding of local media landscape and have established relationships with key media including the dailies, broadcast, trade media and bloggers
- Working knowledge of social media and operations of various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Strong media pitching experience and interest in media relations
- Experience with business and regional media is a plus
- Excellent project and events management skills
- Strong sense of accountability to team and to clients
- Ability to work well as a team and independently to meet deadlines