- A company-wide responsibility for account profitability, new business solicitation, and quality of account service and employee development.
- Development and execution of comprehensive communications strategies that include proactive media relations, issue/crisis communications, stakeholder engagement and thought leadership to support clients in diverse sectors.
- Must have a comprehensive level of understanding of client business and address client issues effectively and thoughtfully
- Counsel clients’ top executive management on public relations and marketing issues.
- With a solid understanding of how to manage and operate a business, lead multiple client accounts and budgets with minimal supervision from upper management.
- Responsible for planning, organization and client profitability.
- Play an integral role in developing new businesses, present new business proposals with superior presentation skills.
- Function as a final review of communication strategies, program development and supervise all writing and editing to ensure product quality.
- Must be familiar with all public relations tools and be able to recommend these or alternative activities to his/her clients
- Act as a positive role model for effective team working, facilitate the operation of the team and develop junior members skills.
- Assist in the recruitment process, including interviews; demonstrate good selection skills.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in corporate communications with a focus on media relations, issue/crisis communications, stakeholder engagement.
- Background in PR consultancy, in-house position and/or media preferred.
- Strong business perspective to proactively identify client needs and proposes programs, projects for clients to improve their business.
- Deep understanding of market trend and develops strategy and client offering to respond to these market needs.
- Ensure high-quality delivery on client programs.
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle high priority and pressure situations.
- Ability to develop trust with clients, supervisors, team members and external influencers.
- Ability to develop innovative/creative programs and sell additional projects/programs.
- Excellent verbal, writing and documentation skills.
20 days annual leave