Account Manager - Digital
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business.
- Putting your clients first, interfacing regularly with those in mid-level positions and constantly hunting for integrated solutions that are innovative and appropriate.
- Also working as a PM by managing a team to deliver high quality content, creative and designs, while ensuring budget and project recalibration.
- Planning and execution of digital programs, events and tactics.
- Social media content and community management.
- Assist account lead in managing account teams and delivering superior results to client.
- Work as day-to-day contact for clients and independently lead team to accomplish mid-level projects.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Consistently helping to deliver flawless creative execution.
- Keeping all your team members informed, focused, and enthused about the work and the business. Acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions.
- Contributing to the development of business reporting and offering a lens into the client’s competitive environment through competitive analysis and presentations.
- Staying current on industry trends and campaigns and bringing “outside” thinking to your clients.
- Initiating thought leadership projects that enhance our reputation and add value to our client’s business.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, vendors, media partners and business partners.
- Participating in new business pitches, with communication strategy and proposal development, the presentation and selling through of work.
The role has 2 key deliverables.
- Manage digital campaigns and day to day work for multiple clients. The role should be about 80% of time.
- Support Directors and APAC digital head in new business development and digital offering creation. This role should be about 20% of time.
- 5 years of experience in digital creative firm
- Demonstrable knowledge of client and Agency operations and working knowledge of IMC matrix of capabilities
- Understanding of creative production process and ability to manage production ranging from campaign key visuals to viral videos
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented digital media landscape in China
- An appreciation for how magnificent work gets done and a commitment to ensuring creative excellence/output
- Curious, a lifelong learner
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of basic agency financials
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well
- Authentically passionate about the work, your team and our business
- An accountable and confident leader
- A good understanding of local, regional and international social platforms
- Resourceful, creative and sound analytical skills to seek opportunities for clients
- Strong sense of accountability to team and to clients
- 100% ownership of tasks assigned, complete assignments, meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Solid writing, proofreading, verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese