About the role
As an Account Coordinator, you will contribute to BCW’s performance by engaging in day-to-day client activities under the supervision and guidance of team members.
You will be client-facing and ensure a high level of administrative accuracy and support across accounts, including reporting/ measurement, coordinating teams and processes, managing scheduling for analyst, influencer and media programs, tracking financial processes, contact lists, and other ad-hoc administrative support.
The role can evolve and grow so you can work with client teams across the agency to support on events management, including planning, coordination, logistics, financial management and on-the-ground support and develop best-practice across events management.
You will also have the opportunity to play a key role in the smooth-running of the BCW Singapore office, working with the market leader and taskforce teams on projects including company events, and ensuring client servicing teams have the right resources available.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Measurement/ reporting responsibilities including daily tracking of media titles, media coverage reports, as well as coordination of reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with a regional team of agency teams and comms leaders, creating activity and media coverage reports in a variety of formats
- Work with the client teams, providing daily and proactive administrative support to account teams, including updating contact lists, email alias and client materials
- Events administration – coordinating travel, schedules and logistics
- Provide day-to-day support with scheduling for analyst and media relations programs, under the supervision of client teams
- Support the senior members of the team in billing and invoicing
- Work with the operations team and market leader to ensure the smooth running of the BCW Singapore office
- Play a key role in supporting on agency events (internal and external), or initiatives
- Help manage office suppliers and ensure
- Record time in Maconomy (timesheet system) in a timely manner
- Make supervisors aware of your time so the business can be managed profitably
- Organised and efficient
- A good communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- A collaborative and supportive spirit
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative function
You will report to the client servicing team, with a dotted line to the operations team and market leader.