Event and Administration Manager/Executive
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Event and Administration Manager/ Executive, you will contribute to BCW’s performance by engaging in day-to-day client activities under the supervision and guidance of team members.
You will be client-facing and ensure a high level of administrative accuracy and support across accounts, including reporting/ measurement, coordinating teams and processes, managing scheduling for analyst, influencer and media programs, tracking financial processes, contact lists, and other ad-hoc support. You will also work with client teams across the agency to support on events management, including planning, coordination, logistics, financial management and on-the-ground support and develop best-practice across events management.
You will also have the opportunity to play a key role in the smooth-running of the BCW Singapore office, working with the market leader and taskforce teams on projects including company events, and ensuring client servicing teams have the right resources available.
- Measurement/ reporting responsibilities including tracking media titles on a daily basis, as well as coordination of reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Recommend and implement best practice for reporting and measurement
- Learn about research and measurement methodologies and resources and use them to support the account team
- Work with the client teams, providing daily and proactive administrative support to account teams, including updating contact lists, email alias and client materials
- Play an active role in events management, including coordinating travel, managing scheduling, preparing materials, logistics including sourcing venues and suppliers, on-the-ground events management and problem-solving
- Provide day-to-day support with scheduling for analyst and media relations programs, under the supervision of client teams
- Support the senior members of the team in billing and invoicing
- Work with the operations team and market leader to ensure the smooth running of the BCW Singapore office
- Play a key role in supporting on agency events (internal and external), or initiatives
- Help manage office suppliers and ensure
- Record time in Maconomy (timesheet system) in a timely manner
- Make supervisors aware of your time so the business can be managed profitably
- 2-3 years of experience in events management or administrative function
- Organised and efficient
- A good communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- A collaborative and supportive spirit