At BCW Indonesia, we’re an integrated communications agency of thinkers, futurists, technologists and makers who come together to create powerful connections discipline and culture across all industries. BCW follows a people-first strategy where we focus on recruiting and retaining the best talent, upskilling our team, and instilling a culture of learning, collaboration, winning and having fun.
You will be responsible to grow and contribute to the company’s performance by providing strategic solution, managing client relationships generating new business, developing strong teams and instill the BCW Culture.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious with a real passion for Technology or Brand Communication or Corporate Communication areas.
- Confidence and capability to lead local and regional projects with excellent skills in managing client expectations and quickly grasp problems.
- Capable to lead account teams to deliver superior client service and creative groundbreaking plans and concepts by ensuring they are equipped with the right resources, tools and training.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation skills and detailed project management skills are required.
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively in a fast-pace and dynamic environment.
- Possess a can-do attitude, pleasant personality, leadership skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in teams and individually.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in public relations and communication agency or Corporate.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or other related fields.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits
- Internal and external training exposures and mentoring program
- Exposure to variety of industry and multicultural environment